Mr Daniel Tan > Shook Lin & Bok LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Shook Lin & Bok LLP Offices
1 ROBINSON ROAD
#18-00 AIA TOWER
- Go to...
Mr Daniel Tan
Litigation & Dispute Resolution' Restructuring & Insolvency
Daniel Tan’s main areas of practice are banking & financial disputes, with a particular focus on cross-border restructuring and insolvency. He regularly advises and represents corporate debtors, institutional creditors and turnaround professionals in special situations. His practice also encompasses shareholders’ disputes, corporate fraud, asset recovery and investigations.
Daniel is a regular tutor for the insolvency and professional skills modules and an advocacy trainer in the preparatory course for the Singapore Bar Examinations run by the Singapore Institute of Legal Education.
LLB, University of Sydney, 2010; BA, Pomona College, 2002
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Shook Lin & Bok LLP has an illustrious history in insolvency cases, in part thanks to the presence of senior names Sarjit Singh Gill SC and David Chan; the former acted for Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, the single largest creditor of Hin Leong Trading, in the headline collapse of the Hin Leong group of companies. The firm is also making a further impression in cross-border restructurings. Probin Dass is another highly rated insolvency practitioner and Daniel Tan is an emerging talent in restructuring and insolvency.
- Next Generation Partners - Singapore > Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms - Singapore
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Private wealth and family law – local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- TMT: local firms
- International arbitration