Ms Yvonne Tang > Drew & Napier LLC > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Drew & Napier LLC Offices
10 COLLYER QUAY
#10-01 OCEAN FINANCIAL CENTRE
- Go to...
Ms Yvonne Tang
Director, Intellectual Property
Yvonne actively practices in all aspects of Intellectual Property (IP) work. She has more than a decade of legal experience in IP matters, and her clients include multinational and local companies alike.
On contentious IP matters, Yvonne’s key areas include trade marks and copyright infringement, and passing off. She is regularly involved in trade mark opposition proceedings, and has handled criminal raids of counterfeit goods as well as domain name recovery claims under the Singapore Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (SDRP).
Yvonne’s legal experience extends to trade mark registration and brand management advisory services, as well as corporate IP matters, such as the drafting and review of licensing and franchise agreements relating to IP assets.
Yvonne has lectured on international trade mark law at the National University of Singapore. She also contributed to a number of articles on IP, including Atkin’s Court Forms – Singapore (Issue 15), Copyright, Lexis Nexis.
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Member, Law Society of England and Wales
- Member of International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Member of Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
- LL.B. (Hons), National University of Singapore (1998)
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar (1999)
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England and Wales (2004)
Drew & Napier LLC has one of the most established IP practices in Singapore and is widely known for its contentious cases expertise. It has developed fine record in trade mark, patent and design filings in Singapore and across Southeast Asia in addition to an outstanding reputation for IP litigation. It represents a large number of big-name multinationals and leading regional businesses. Department head Tony Yeo has over 30 years’ experience in patent, trade mark and copyright infringement cases. Yvonne Tang is also noted for trade mark and copyright infringement, along with passing off. Lim Siau Wen manages global trade mark, patent and design portfolios for a wide range of regional and international clients. Meryl Koh is a senior name in IP litigation and Javier Yeo has been promoted to associate director.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth and family law – local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Tax: local firms
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- International arbitration
- Investment funds: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- TMT: local firms
- White-collar crime - Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Fintech and financial services regulatory: local firms