Ms Renu Menon > Drew & Napier LLC > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Drew & Napier LLC Offices
10 COLLYER QUAY
#10-01 OCEAN FINANCIAL CENTRE
- Go to...
Ms Renu Menon
Banking & Finance
Director, Banking & Finance
Renu joined Drew & Napier’s Corporate & Finance practice in 2014. Prior to joining Drew & Napier, Renu gained experience in dispute resolution with an established Singapore law firm and worked with the banking and finance team of an Australian law firm.
Renu’s experience in Singapore and Australia has enabled her to advise and assist leading individuals, corporates, lenders and borrowers on a range of domestic and cross-border disputes, corporate and commercial transactions and security arrangements.
Presently, Renu advises on a range of financing matters including on bilateral and syndicated loans, acquisition financing, debt restructuring and debt capital markets. She also advises on regulatory and stock exchange related work, mergers and acquisitions and other general corporate matters.
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Committee Member, Anti-Money Laundering Committee and Project Law Help Committee (2015), Law Society of Singapore
- LL.B. (Hons), Durham University (2006)
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar (2008)
- Lawyer, Supreme Court of New South Wales, Australia (2011)
Singapore > Banking and finance: local firms
Drew & Napier LLC has continued to develop its standing in traditional and non-traditional finance for both lenders and borrowers, including big local and regional banks, credit funds and major corporate borrowers. The firm is an active force in acquisition finance, refinancings, project finance and receivables financings. Pauline Chong leads the practice, which includes Renu Menon; both have a fine record in syndicated and bilateral lending, acquisition finance and project finance.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms