Ms Siau Wen Lim > Drew & Napier LLC > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Drew & Napier LLC Offices
10 COLLYER QUAY
#10-01 OCEAN FINANCIAL CENTRE
- Go to...
Ms Siau Wen Lim
Director, Intellectual Property
Siau Wen is an Intellectual Property specialist with more than 10 years of experience in contentious and non-contentious IP practice.
She manages the global trade mark portfolios of foreign and local multinational clients from a wide range of industries. She also advises clients on general IP and regulatory matters as well as issues of gaming, product advertising, labeling, and branding strategy.
Siau Wen handles various facets of IP commercial transactions. They include due diligence; negotiations; and drafting and reviewing licensing, franchising, sale and transfer, confidentiality, distributorship, and consultancy agreements relating to IP rights.
Siau Wen is active in the area of Intellectual Property litigation and enforcement. She focuses on disputes involving trade marks, copyright, domain names, designs, and confidential information.
- Member, International Trademark Association
- Member, Asian Patent Attorneys Association
- Member, The International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- LL.B. (Hons), National University of Singapore (1998)
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar (1999)
Singapore > Intellectual property: Local firms
Drew & Napier LLC stands out for its ‘outstanding depth of knowledge, aggressiveness in litigation strategy and business savviness‘, according to one client. Core areas of expertise include patents, designs and trade marks, copyrights, licensing and franchising, branding and commercialisation, as well as advising on regulatory issues affecting the life sciences and pharmaceutical industry. Managing director Tony Yeo is ‘an absolutely first-class litigator‘; he recently represented Becton Dickinson Medical, in a leading patent infringement dispute commenced by B. Braun Melsungen concerning medical catheters. Yvonne Tang‘s practice focuses on trade marks and copyright infringement, while Siau Wen Lim advises on general IP and regulatory matters, particularly those concerning gaming, product advertising, labelling, and branding. Meryl Koh frequently works alongside Yeo on patent and trade mark infringement disputes.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms