Ms Meryl Koh > Drew & Napier LLC > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Drew & Napier LLC Offices
10 COLLYER QUAY
#10-01 OCEAN FINANCIAL CENTRE
- Go to...
Ms Meryl Koh
Intellectual Property; Dispute Resolution
Director, Intellectual Property;
Director, Dispute Resolution
Meryl is a litigator and a Director in both the Dispute Resolution and Intellectual Property departments.
Meryl graduated with a double degree, Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) (Distinction) from the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia in 2007.
Meryl was admitted as an Australian Lawyer in 2008. She joined Drew & Napier in 2008 as an International Lawyer and was called to the Singapore Bar in January 2011.
Meryl’s principal areas of practice are general civil and commercial litigation, and intellectual property litigation. She has assisted in many complex matters including numerous patent infringement cases as well as civil and commercial cases involving contractual disputes, defamation, breach of director’s duties and employment law.
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Litigation
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Intellectual Property
- Member of the Law Society of Singapore
- Member of the Academy of Law
- LL.B / B.Com (Accounting) (Distinction), University of New South Wales, Australia (2007)
- Admitted as an Australian Lawyer in the Supreme Court of New South Wales (2008)
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar in (2011)
Singapore > Intellectual property: Local firmsWithin: Next Generation Partners -
Drew & Napier LLC stands out for its ‘outstanding depth of knowledge, aggressiveness in litigation strategy and business savviness‘, according to one client. Core areas of expertise include patents, designs and trade marks, copyrights, licensing and franchising, branding and commercialisation, as well as advising on regulatory issues affecting the life sciences and pharmaceutical industry. Managing director Tony Yeo is ‘an absolutely first-class litigator‘; he recently represented Becton Dickinson Medical, in a leading patent infringement dispute commenced by B. Braun Melsungen concerning medical catheters. Yvonne Tang‘s practice focuses on trade marks and copyright infringement, while Siau Wen Lim advises on general IP and regulatory matters, particularly those concerning gaming, product advertising, labelling, and branding. Meryl Koh frequently works alongside Yeo on patent and trade mark infringement disputes.
- Intellectual property: Local firms - Singapore
- Next Generation Partners - Singapore > Intellectual property: Local firms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms