Mr Soo Lih Ho > Drew & Napier LLC > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Drew & Napier LLC Offices
10 COLLYER QUAY
#10-01 OCEAN FINANCIAL CENTRE
- Go to...
Mr Soo Lih Ho
Director, Real Estate
Soo Lih advises companies (both public listed and private, local and international), financial institutions, developers and individuals in transactions which include land tenders, joint ventures, share sale and purchases, real estate investment trusts, collective sales and leases (both commercial and residential). Soo Lih also routinely advises on hotel management, property investment and management contracts.
As a sub-specialty, Soo Lih advises on banking and financing issues related to these transactions (including regulatory and compliance) and has dealt with competent authorities such as the Singapore Exchange (SGX), Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), Jurong Town Corporation (JTC), Housing Development Board (HDB) and Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA).
English and Mandarin.
- Member, The Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- LL.B. (Hons), National University of Singapore
- Advocate & Solicitor (Singapore) (1993)
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar (1994)
Singapore > Real estate: local firms
Drew & Napier LLC‘s wide-ranging capabilities in real estate include advising developers, financial institutions, foreign and local investors and private individuals on land sales and acquisitions, financing and leasing of residential property. It also acts for receivers and mortgagees on their sale of real estate. Key partners include Soo Lih Ho, Wai Cheong Yeong and Sok Hiang Lau. Former head of practice Geraldine Ong departed to Baker McKenzie Wong & Leow in June 2018.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms