Ms Lim Siau Wen > Drew & Napier LLC > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Drew & Napier LLC Offices
10 COLLYER QUAY
#10-01 OCEAN FINANCIAL CENTRE
- Go to...
Ms Lim Siau Wen
Director, Intellectual Property
Siau Wen is an Intellectual Property specialist with more than 10 years of experience in contentious and non-contentious IP practice.
She manages the global trade mark portfolios of foreign and local multinational clients from a wide range of industries. She also advises clients on general IP and regulatory matters as well as issues of gaming, product advertising, labeling, and branding strategy.
Siau Wen handles various facets of IP commercial transactions. They include due diligence; negotiations; and drafting and reviewing licensing, franchising, sale and transfer, confidentiality, distributorship, and consultancy agreements relating to IP rights.
Siau Wen is active in the area of Intellectual Property litigation and enforcement. She focuses on disputes involving trade marks, copyright, domain names, designs, and confidential information.
- Member, International Trademark Association
- Member, Asian Patent Attorneys Association
- Member, The International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- LL.B. (Hons), National University of Singapore (1998)
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar (1999)
Drew & Napier LLC has one of the most established IP practices in Singapore and is widely known for its contentious cases expertise. It has developed fine record in trade mark, patent and design filings in Singapore and across Southeast Asia in addition to an outstanding reputation for IP litigation. It represents a large number of big-name multinationals and leading regional businesses. Department head Tony Yeo has over 30 years’ experience in patent, trade mark and copyright infringement cases. Yvonne Tang is also noted for trade mark and copyright infringement, along with passing off. Lim Siau Wen manages global trade mark, patent and design portfolios for a wide range of regional and international clients. Meryl Koh is a senior name in IP litigation and Javier Yeo has been promoted to associate director.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Private wealth and family law – local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Tax: local firms
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- International arbitration
- Investment funds: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- TMT: local firms
- White-collar crime - Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Fintech and financial services regulatory: local firms