Waree Shinsirikul > Chandler MHM Limited > Bangkok, Thailand > Lawyer Profile
Chandler MHM Limited Offices
17th and 36th Floor, Sathorn Square Office Tower
98 North Sathorn Road
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
- Go to...
- Dispute Resolution / Litigation, Regulatory
- Labor and Employment
- Restructuring and Insolvency
Waree is a Partner at Chandler MHM Ltd. (CMHM). She specialises in litigation and alternative dispute resolution. Her experience includes advising on administrative, commercial, corporate, criminal, tort, customs, labour, property, computer crime and taxation law. Waree has advised on transactions involving international trade, business acquisitions, information technology, real estate, intellectual property, distributorship and employment.
- Extraordinary Member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Member of Women Lawyers Association of Thailand
- Member of Sasin Alumni Association
- Member of the Board of Directors, Faculty of Law Chulalongkorn University Alumni Association
- Fellow Member of The Thai Institute of Directors Association
- Australian Institute of Company Directors (Diploma in Director Certification Program, 2015)
- Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University, the Kellogg School of Management and The Wharton Business School (M.B.A., 1997)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B. in Business Law, 1984)
Lawyer Rankings(Firms to watch)
Chandler MHM Limited focuses on disputes related to insurance claims, particularly in the maritime sector, as well as regulatory issues. Waree Shinsirikul, who recently joined the firm in January 2021 from a private practice, leads the group alongside Nathee Silacharoen, who specialises in dispute resolution.
The cross-practice team at Chandler MHM Limited represents local and international clients on a range of employment contentious and non-contentious matters, including terminations of employment, labour union matters, review of employment agreements and employment aspects of corporate restructurings. The team is jointly led by Chisako Takaya who handles employment matters in relation to restructurings, and Waree Shinsirikul and Nathee Silacharoen who both handle labour and employment disputes.
Chandler MHM Limited advises creditors on debt rehabilitation matters arising out of the aviation and manufacturing sectors. Joseph Tisuthiwongse heads up the practice alongside Waree Shinsirikul, who joined the firm in January 2021, and newly promoted partner Nathee Silacharoen.
Chandler MHM Limited is experienced in representing local and international clients in the Thai courts and the specialised courts on a broad range of disputes, including employment, insurance, as well as administrative contract cases. Following the retirement of Chatchai Inthasuwan in December 2020, the practice is now led by Waree Shinsirikul, who joined the firm in January 2021 from Professional Advisory & Law Ltd and specialises in litigation and alternative dispute resolution. Newly promoted partner Nathee Silacharoen is another key contact.
- Firms to watch - Thailand > Restructuring and insolvency
- Firms to watch - Thailand > Insurance
- Dispute resolution - Thailand
- Labour and employment - Thailand