Mr Daisuke Fukamizu > Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu > Tokyo, Japan > Lawyer Profile
Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu Offices
JP TOWER, 2-7-2 MARUNOUCHI
- Go to...
Mr Daisuke Fukamizu
Risk and Crisis Management/Compliance, Financial Regulation/Financial Compliance, Antitrust/Competition Law Advice
Daisuke Fukamizu received his qualification as a Certified Fraud Examiner (CEF) in 2012 and worked at the Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Chicago from 2015 to 2016. He also serves as the Associate Research Professor at Shinshu University.
Japanese / English
Dai-ichi Tokyo Bar Association, Japan
Graduated from the Tokyo Metropolitan University (LL.B. 2005), The Dickson Poon School of Law, King’s College London (LL.M. 2015).
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners: Bengoshi)
Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu‘s compliance and crisis management team acts in high-profile corporate regulatory and compliance cases, related to the Japanese market and Japanese corporations. The firm is known for handling matters with a cross-border element, as well as cases arising from the pharmaceutical and environment sectors. The practice is co-led by Hideaki Kobayashi, who focuses on white-collar defence, third party investigations and media strategy; Takayoshi Tao, who has particular expertise in financial and securities regulations, accounting fraud and third party investigations; and Akihisa Shiozaki, who specialises in cross border disputes, regulatory investigations and media strategy. Also notable is Yoshihiko Matake, who advises domestic and multi-national clients on corporate crisis management and regulatory matters. He was promoted to partner in 2019 along with Daisuke Fukamizu, who specialises in white-collar crime, regulatory compliance, antitrust and corporate crisis management.
- Next Generation Partners: Bengoshi - Japan > Risk management and investigations: Independent local firms
- Risk management and investigations: Independent local firms - Japan
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: Independent local firms
- Banking and finance: Independent local firms
- Capital markets: Independent local firms
- Corporate and M&A: Independent local firms
- Dispute resolution: Independent local firms
- Intellectual property: Independent local firms
- Investment funds: Independent local firms
- Labour and employment: Independent local firms
- Private wealth: Independent local firms
- Projects and energy: Independent local firms
- Real estate and construction: Independent local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: Independent local firms
- Risk management and investigations: Independent local firms
- Tax: Independent local firms