Ms Kaoru Hattori > Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu > Tokyo, Japan > Lawyer Profile
Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu Offices
JP TOWER, 2-7-2 MARUNOUCHI
- Go to...
Ms Kaoru Hattori
Antitrust/Competition Law Advice, Antitrust Litigation/Investigation, Merger Control, Unreasonable Premiums and Misleading Representation Prevention Act and Subcontract Act, International Trade, General Corporate.
Become a Partner of Asahi & Koma in 2006. Joined Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu in 2007. Become a Partner of Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu in 2009. Adjunct Lecturer, The University of Tokyo, 2006 and 2008-09. Become a Ad Hoc Member, the Industrial Structure Council, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (Commission Member, Trade Committee, Subcommittee on Trade Remedies) in 2017. Become a Trustee, The Sasakawa Pace Foundation in 2018.
Daini Tokyo Bar Association(1997, 2002)
LLB, The University of Tokyo, 1995, LLM, University of San Diego School of Law,2002.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals: Bengoshi)
Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu is active on high value domestic and international matters across a broad range of industries, including pharmaceuticals, energy, IT and private equity. The department benefits from a strong relationship with the JFTC, allowing significant insight into antitrust/competition law. Team lead Yoshitoshi Imoto has expertise in high-profile merger cases and complex government investigations, with international experience working within the US and EU. Kaoru Hattori handles cartel investigations, and advises on competition law issues in contractual alliances and transactions, while Ryohei Tanaka acts for both multi-nationals and major domestic corporations in merger control proceedings before the JFTC. The team has grown with the promotion of Satoshi Ogawa and Nobuaki Ito to partner in early 2022.
- Antitrust and competition: Independent local firms - Japan
- Leading individuals: Bengoshi - Japan > Antitrust and competition: Independent local firms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: Independent local firms
- Banking and finance: Independent local firms
- Capital markets: Independent local firms
- Corporate and M&A: Independent local firms
- Dispute resolution: Independent local firms
- Intellectual property: Independent local firms
- Labour and employment: Independent local firms
- Private wealth: Independent local firms
- Projects and energy: Independent local firms
- Real estate and construction: Independent local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: Independent local firms
- Risk management and investigations: Independent local firms
- Tax: Independent local firms
- TMT: Independent local firms