Icarus Yuen > Deacons > Hong Kong, Hong Kong > Lawyer Profile
5TH FLOOR, ALEXANDRA HOUSE
18 CHATER ROAD, CENTRAL
- Go to...
Corporate Finance practice group
Icarus is a Partner in our debt capital markets group. He has substantial experience in a wide range of debt capital markets transactions, including issuances of bonds, perpetual securities and regulatory capital securities, establishment of, and issuances under, medium term note programmes and liability management exercises.
Icarus has advised PRC state-owned and private enterprises in a diverse array of industries on their issuances of offshore bonds, as well as financial institutions and statutory bodies on bond issuances.
LL.B., The University of Hong Kong (2008)
P.C.LL., The University of Hong Kong (2009)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Commercial, corporate and M&A: independent Hong Kong law firms
- Intellectual property
- Investment funds
- Labour and employment
- Real estate
- Antitrust and competition
- Capital markets (debt)
- Capital markets (equity)
- Corporate (including M&A)
- Dispute resolution: international arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Domestic and International Corporate Tax
- Private Client and Family
- Banking and finance