Mr Kenneth Lim > Allen & Gledhill LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Allen & Gledhill LLP Offices
ONE MARINA BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Mr Kenneth Lim
International Arbitration, Litigation, Restructuring & Insolvency, Employment
Kenneth’s main areas of practice are litigation, restructuring and insolvency, and international arbitration. He has substantial experience representing clients in complex contentious matters involving contractual claims, property disputes, shareholder disputes, banking claims, trust disputes, directors’ duties, media and entertainment disputes, employment, and defamation. Kenneth also regularly represents lenders, borrowers and insolvency professionals in relation to liquidation, judicial management, receivership, schemes of arrangement, and complex multi-jurisdictional restructurings.
Prior to joining Allen & Gledhill, Kenneth served as a Justices’ Law Clerk with the Supreme Court of Singapore, and as a Legal Counsel with the Competition Commission of Singapore.
Kenneth has appeared as amicus curiae under the Supreme Court’s Young Amicus Curiae scheme on novel matters concerning constitutional protections, criminal procedure and sentencing.
Chairman, Advisory Committee to the Professional Conduct Council, Singapore, established under the Legal Profession Act. Fellow, Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore. Member, Admissions Committee of the Law Society of Singapore. Accredited Associate Mediator, Singapore Mediation Centre.
Graduated from the National University of Singapore with an LL.B. (Hons) degree (First Class), where he was awarded a number of academic prizes and scholarships, and represented NUS at the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court competition. He was awarded the Hauser Global Scholarship to study at the New York University School of Law where he obtained an LL.M.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- Tax: local firms
- TMT: local firms
- White-collar crime - Local firms