Mr Andrew Chan > Allen & Gledhill LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Allen & Gledhill LLP Offices
ONE MARINA BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Mr Andrew Chan
International Arbitration, Litigation, Restructuring & Insolvency
Andrew’s practice encompasses commercial work, and he is a specialist in dispute resolution (especially arbitration), trusts, and insolvency (corporate and personal). In arbitration, he has acted as counsel, been appointed arbitrator and appointed to give expert evidence on Singapore law. He has also given expert evidence for use in foreign courts and in arbitration and has mediated insolvency disputes.
Fellow, Singapore Institute of Arbitrators and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. Panel of arbitrators, Singapore International Arbitration Centre, the Law Society Arbitration Scheme, the Singapore Institute of Arbitrators and the Asian International Arbitration Centre. Fellow, Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore. Director, American Arbitration Association-ICDR Ltd.
Graduated from the National University of Singapore with an LL.B. (Hons) degree.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Allen & Gledhill LLP houses a ‘strong market-leading team‘. Edward Tiong advises statutory boards, government-linked companies, banks, corporates and financial institutions on schemes of arrangements and compromise, liquidation and clawbacks. Andrew Chan and Alexander Lawrence Yeo are key names for contentious insolvency matters, and Kenneth Lim is noted for the restructuring of distressed companies in the shipping and oil and gas sectors. Chong Yee Leong heads the department alongside Tiong.
- Hall of Fame - Singapore > Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Leading individuals - Singapore > Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms - Singapore
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- Tax: local firms
- TMT: local firms