Mr Andrew M Lim > Allen & Gledhill LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Allen & Gledhill LLP Offices
ONE MARINA BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Mr Andrew M Lim
Corporate Regulatory & Compliance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity
Andrew is a Partner, and previously Co-Head, of the Firm’s Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions Department. He has advised clients on numerous market-leading corporate and merger and acquisition transactions. He also advises clients on corporate governance, regulatory and compliance matters. His clients include MNCs, listed and non-listed companies, financial institutions and private equity firms.
Andrew was called to the Singapore Bar in 1986. He was an Associate with the Firm in 1988/89 before spending time as an investment banker. He rejoined the Firm in 1993 as a Partner.
Trustee, Board of Trustees, National University of Singapore. Board member, Sentosa Development Corporation. Director, Jurong Engineering Limited, Constellar Holdings Pte. Ltd., Pacific International Lines (Private) Limited, EDBI Pte. Ltd. and Weybourne Holdings Pte. Ltd. Fellow, Singapore Institute of Directors. Member, National University of Singapore Law Advisory Council.
National University of Singapore
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Fintech and financial services regulatory: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- Start-up and venture capital – Local firms
- Tax: local firms
- TMT: local firms
- White-collar crime - Local firms