Mr Vignesh Vaerhn > Allen & Gledhill LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Allen & Gledhill LLP Offices
ONE MARINA BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Mr Vignesh Vaerhn
Intellectual Property; Litigation
Vignesh’s areas of expertise span all forms of intellectual property including intellectual property/information technology litigation and disputes.
He has extensive experience in intellectual property infringement/revocation /opposition/entitlement actions including copyright disputes, both civil and criminal. He has also successfully advised and conducted proceedings for the recovery of domain and business names.
Vignesh advises on the protection of trade secrets and confidential information as well as regulatory issues relating to the licensing of pharmaceutical products in Singapore and he has been involved in disputes involving the laws relating to patent linkage and pharmaceutical products.
He maintains an advisory practice relating to Intellectual Property protection and portfolio management, in particular Intellectual Property exploitation strategies, including issues arising out of Intellectual Property audits/due diligence and commercialisation.
Of multiracial heritage, Vignesh joined the Firm in 2005 and has been a Partner since 2010.
English, Mandarin, Japanese.
Member of the Singapore Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy Panel.
Graduated from the National University of Singapore with an LL.B. (Hons) degree.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Fintech and financial services regulatory: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- Start-up and venture capital – Local firms
- Tax: local firms
- TMT: local firms
- White-collar crime - Local firms