Ms Pei Lin Low > Allen & Gledhill LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Allen & Gledhill LLP Offices
ONE MARINA BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Ms Pei Lin Low
Pei Lin’s principal area of practice is Intellectual Property (IP). She is a Singapore Registered Patent Attorney, and leads a team of patent professionals that drafts and prosecutes patent applications with local and foreign patent offices. Specialising in IP protection, portfolio and rights management, she has extensive experience in managing the patents, trademarks and designs portfolio for clients worldwide. She also holds the Federation Internationale des Conseils en Propriete Industrielle (FICPI) South East Asia Patent Drafting certification. Her clients include local/overseas institutes of higher learning and research institutes, government agencies, multinational corporations, global news and entertainment corporations, hotel groups as well as local/foreign banks.
Pei Lin graduated from the National University of Singapore with an LL.B. (Hons) degree in 1996 and joined Allen & Gledhill after being called to the Singapore Bar in 1997. She actively participates in committee work of international IP organisations, including International Trademark Association (INTA), Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA) and FICPI.
President, Singapore Chapter of FICPI.
President, Association of Singapore Patent Attorneys.
Member, Examination Board, Intellectual Property Office of Singapore Patent Agent Qualifying Examinations.
Member, Advisory Committee, Master of IP and Innovation Management Programme at the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS).
Graduated from the National University of Singapore with an LL.B. (Hons) degree.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Fintech and financial services regulatory: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- Start-up and venture capital – Local firms
- Tax: local firms
- TMT: local firms
- White-collar crime - Local firms