Mr Francis Mok > Allen & Gledhill LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Allen & Gledhill LLP Offices
ONE MARINA BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Mr Francis Mok
Financial Regulatory & Compliance
Co-Head of the Firm’s Financial Services Department and Co-Head of the Firm’s Financial Regulatory & Compliance Practice
Francis specialises in regulatory issues, in particular, financial services and commodities regulations.
He regularly advises banks, financial institutions, investment banks, securities dealers, futures brokers and fund managers. His expertise also includes the structuring and documentation of derivatives transactions.
He was called to the Singapore Bar in 1997 and joined the Firm in 1998.
Graduated from the National University of Singapore with an LL.B. (Hons) degree (First Class) in 1996.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Allen & Gledhill LLP fields an ‘experienced set of well-rounded lawyers‘ with combined expertise in financial services advisory and disputes. The five-partner team is jointly led by Francis Mok and Karen Tiah, who collectively have ‘a tremendous amount of experience‘ advising banks, insurers, brokers and fund managers, on various regulatory issues, financial products and structuring derivatives transactions. Adrian Ang focuses on licensing matters, the distribution of financial products, outsourcing and arrangements and conduct of business requirements. Aaron Lee‘s contentious practice spans fraud, insider trading, money laundering, corruption, securities and market misconduct.(Leading individuals)
Allen & Gledhill LLP has an established presence in structured finance, derivatives and securitisation. The firm is a leader in OTC derivatives, covered bonds, infrastructure capital and cashflow securitisations. Francis Mok is co-head of the financial services group and is a prominent name in the derivatives field. Yeo Wico is an experienced capital markets specialist with a fine record in structured finance, securitisation and Islamic products. Evan Lam is noted for derivatives, securitisations and covered bond programmes. Margaret Chin and Magdalene Leong are also key team members.
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms - Singapore
- Financial services regulatory: local firms - Singapore
- Leading individuals - Singapore > Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Leading individuals - Singapore > Financial services regulatory: local firms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- Tax: local firms
- TMT: local firms