Ms Pek Bur Lim > Allen & Gledhill LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Allen & Gledhill LLP Offices
ONE MARINA BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Ms Pek Bur Lim
Tax, Wealth Management
Pek Bur’s principal areas of expertise are tax and wealth planning for ultra-high net worth clients.
Pek Bur has extensive experience in tax and stamp duty structuring, formulating defensive tax and stamp duty strategies and managing tax disputes with the tax authority, and has worked on large scale mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings of REITs, infrastructure projects, investment platforms, and joint ventures spanning various industries and different asset classes. Pek Bur also works with ultra-high net worth individuals on their bespoke wealth planning and philanthropic initiatives.
Pek Bur has been a Partner of Allen & Gledhill since 2006.
Graduated from the National University of Singapore with an LL.B. (Hons) degree.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The tax practice of Allen & Gledhill LLP provides broad expertise across all areas of Singapore tax, with a particular focus on tax advisory, structuring and planning services for major corporate and institutional clients, as well as resolution of tax issues, controversies and disputes with the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (“IRAS”). The firm also has experience seeking advance rulings and clearances from IRAS in relation to proposed schemes or transactions to be undertaken. Sunit Chhabra is practice head and specialises in tax and revenue law. Another key name in the team is Pek Bur Lim, who focuses on tax and wealth planning for ultra-high-net-worth clients.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Fintech and financial services regulatory: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- Start-up and venture capital – Local firms
- Tax: local firms
- TMT: local firms
- White-collar crime - Local firms