Mr Danny Tan > Allen & Gledhill LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Allen & Gledhill LLP Offices
ONE MARINA BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Mr Danny Tan
Investment Funds, Private Equity
Head of the Firm’s Private Funds team
With close to two decades of experience encompassing investment funds, capital markets, and mergers and acquisitions, Danny has extensive experience in fund formation and restructuring, fund investments and fund regulatory matters. His expertise with various types of onshore or offshore fund vehicles (including corporate entities, limited partnerships and unit trusts) is well regarded in the Singapore fund management industry, whether for private equity funds, hedge funds, fund of funds, real estate, infrastructure or venture capital funds. Danny acts for local and international fund managers, family offices, financial institutions, governmental bodies and sovereign wealth funds.
Graduated from the National University of Singapore with an LL.B. (Hons) degree.
Singapore > Investment funds: local firms(Leading individuals)
Providing full-service capabilities, Allen & Gledhill LLP is a ‘market leader‘ for investment funds, where it advises on the structuring, establishment and marketing of retail and private funds, in addition to handling licensing, regulatory and securities law issues. Its sizeable team, led by Danny Tan on private funds and Tan Sai Hong on the retail funds side, has ‘ a unique breadth of expertise to provide specific legal advice‘: Jerry Koh is a ‘standout lawyer‘ for REITs and business trusts; Foong Yuen Ping is also noted for REITs; Sarah Teo provides ‘commercially sound advice‘ on retail collective investment schemes and exchange traded funds; and Shieh Lin Lai is ‘very experienced‘ in retail offerings.
- Investment funds: local firms - Singapore
- Leading individuals - Singapore > Investment funds: local firms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- Tax: local firms
- TMT: local firms