Mr Kee Loon Chua > Allen & Gledhill LLP > Singapore, Singapore > Lawyer Profile
Allen & Gledhill LLP Offices
ONE MARINA BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Mr Kee Loon Chua
Co-Deputy Head of the Firm’s International Arbitration Practice
Kee Loon specialises exclusively in international arbitration. His areas of practice encompass all aspects of commercial, energy and building disputes with a focus on major engineering projects and investments in the South-east Asia region.
He has appeared as lead counsel in arbitrations seated not only in the various Asian cities but also further abroad such as London, Geneva and the Hague. He has also acted as lead counsel in an investment treaty arbitration against a sovereign state. Naturally, Kee Loon’s extensive experience has seen him involved in international arbitrations conducted under various rules such as the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC), Asian International Arbitration Centre (AIAC), United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) and Vietnam International Arbitration Centre (VIAC).
Prior to joining the Firm in 2013, Kee Loon was a Partner with another large Singapore law firm where he also co-headed its subsidiary firm in Vietnam.
He was called to the Singapore Bar in 2000.
Graduated from the National University of Singapore with an LL.B. (Hons) degree in 1999.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: local firms
- Banking and finance: local firms
- Capital markets: equity and debt: local firms
- Capital markets: structured finance, derivatives and securitisation: Local firms
- Construction: Local firms
- Corporate and M&A: local firms
- Dispute resolution: local firms
- Financial services regulatory: local firms
- Intellectual property: Local firms
- Investment funds: local firms
- Labour and employment: local firms
- Projects and energy: local firms
- Real estate: local firms
- Restructuring and insolvency: local firms
- Shipping: local firms
- Tax: local firms
- TMT: local firms