Mr James Goddard > SAS Daniels LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
SAS Daniels LLP Offices
3 VICAR'S LANE
- Go to...
Mr James Goddard
Commercial Property / Agricultural Law
Birch Cullimore (later Cullimore Dutton) 2007 – 2012. SAS Daniels LLP 2012 – present. Made Partner in 2019. Joint Head of the Agriculture sector.
Agricultural Law Association; Country Land and Business Association.
College of Law Chester
University of Liverpool
LLB (Hons) Law
Chester-based James Goddard and Congleton-based Helen Gowin jointly head up SAS Daniels LLP’s team, which handles agriculture and estates matters, focusing on the sale and purchase of agricultural land and rural property, as well as tenancies, promotion agreements and renewable energy schemes. Working as part of the firm’s private client department, it acts for farmers and landed estates, with experience acting in divorce and litigation matters. Denise Woodward is a name to note.
SAS Daniels LLP‘s practice, which includes lawyers in Stockport, Macclesfield and Chester, is led by James Clarke. The team focuses on residential development, strategic land promotion and land disposals, often handling multimillion-pound deals. Other key team members include Andrew Clark, newly promoted partner Steven Percy and agricultural specialist James Goddard. The team also has expertise in the renewable energy section.
- Agriculture and estates - North West > Private client
- Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction