Mr Scott Tams > SAS Daniels LLP > Stockport, England > Lawyer Profile
SAS Daniels LLP Offices
30 GREEK STREET
- Go to...
Mr Scott Tams
Commercial Property, particularly finance and supported living.
Trained on the south coast and moved to Manchester for city quality work in commercial property, qualified in 2004, joined SAS Daniels in 2016 and made Partner in 2018.
Commercial Real Estate Legal Association
SAS Daniels LLP has particular expertise in residential work; the team stands out for its experience in the land promotion sector and has advised on a number of land disposals for residential development. It is also instructed by owner-managed businesses on their property needs and handles development work. The estates and agricultural sector is also a key driver of the practice where James Goddard, who was recently promoted to partner, is noted. Elsewhere, James Clarke handles development work and promotion agreements; Nigel Read leads the residential property team; Neil Powell is active on education sector work; and Andrew Clark handles development work. Recently promoted partner Scott Tams is instructed by social housing providers.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction