Mr Jeremy Orrell > SAS Daniels LLP > Stockport, England > Lawyer Profile
SAS Daniels LLP Offices
30 GREEK STREET
- Go to...
Mr Jeremy Orrell
Jeremy Orrell is the Chief Executive Officer and Head of the Corporate team. Jeremy has substantial experience of an array of corporate transactions of all sizes including mergers and acquisitions, MBOs and MBIs, reorganisations, joint ventures, partnership and shareholder matters for multinational companies, owner- managed businesses and not-for-profit sector organisations including housing associations, industrial and provident societies, charities and local authorities.
Jeremy’s deals of note have included the merger of Oldham Business Management School with the University of Huddersfield, a £100m limited partnership joint venture for City of Salford, £140m sale of Thorn Security to Tyco Inc and £140m sale of Excel Polymers to Hexpol.
Trained Slater Heelis; qualified 1983; partner 1988; partner Cobbetts 1998; partner Slater Heelis Collier Littler 2006; partner and head of the corporate group SAS Daniels LLP 2009, Managing Partner SAS Daniels LLP 2017. Non-executive director in Pentre Holdings Ltd.
The Law Society.
Ampleforth College, York; Peterhouse, University of Cambridge (1979 MA in law); Chester College of Law (1980 LPC).
Watching sport, walking and reading.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
SAS Daniels LLP has a good geographic coverage across the North West, with offices in Chester, Stockport, Congleton and Macclesfield. The firm has particular expertise in transactional work for SMEs including M&A, demergers, sales and joint ventures. Client sectors include healthcare, music and education. Chester-based Jeremy Orrell and Kaye Whitby head the corporate and commercial teams respectively.
- Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Corporate and commercial
- Leading individuals - North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction