Mrs Helen Kelly > SAS Daniels LLP > Stockport, England > Lawyer Profile
SAS Daniels LLP Offices
30 GREEK STREET
- Go to...
Mrs Helen Kelly
Helen heads up our trusts team, assisting clients with setting up, administering, varying and terminating all different types of trusts.
Trainee solicitor with SAS Daniels (2003 – 2005); qualified into private client group in 2005 and worked way up to associate; promoted to partner in 2012.
Harrytown High School, Stockport (1997); Aquinas Sixth Form College (1999 Law, Sociology, French and General Studies); Nottingham Trent University (2002 LLB Hons Law 2(1)); University of Sheffield (2003 Legal Practice Course, Law); Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, Diploma, Trusts and Estate Administrations (2006).
Gym and general fitness (including Zumba).
SAS Daniels LLP advises a broad range of clients on long-term care funding, inheritance tax planning, trusts and personal taxation, as well as complex and high value estates, including estates containing trusts, foreign property, business property and agricultural property. Justine Clowes, who specialises in wills and wealth planning, with a particular focus on mental capacity work, heads the team which also includes the ‘very approachable and professional‘ Helen Kelly.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction