Kieran Bowe > Russell-Cooke LLP > Kingston upon Thames, England > Lawyer Profile
Russell-Cooke LLP Offices
Riverview House 20 Old Bridge Street Hampton Wick
KINGSTON UPON THAMES
- Go to...
Kieran is a partner specialising in tax, estate and succession planning, often acting for high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs and business owners. Kieran advises in relation to the preparation of wills, estate and tax planning including business succession and wealth protection for future generations, probate, lifetime trusts, trusts for vulnerable and disabled individuals, lasting powers of attorney, enduring powers of attorney and Court of Protection matters
- trained at Caporn Campbell before the firm merged with Russell-Cooke in 2006; qualified 2006.
- associate solicitor at Russell-Cooke 2006-2012;
- partner Russell-Cooke 2012 to date.
- director of Russell-Cooke Trust Company 2012 to date.
- Member of the Wills and Equity Committee of the Law Society of England and Wales
- Honorary Secretary and former President of the Surrey Law Society
- Tiffin Boys Grammar School Kingston;
- Durham University;
- GDL – Kingston School of Law;
- LPC – College of Law (Guildford).
Advising high-net-worth clients, business owners and international clients on cross-border estates, Russell-Cooke LLP’s ‘strong and experienced’ private client department, based in Kingston upon Thames, offers a ‘good blend of expertise and empathy’. Jointly leading the team is the ‘very competent and helpful’ Julie Man, who is the director of the Russell-Cooke Trust Company and works with multi-generational family businesses and entrepreneurs on succession planning and cross-border estates, particularly in the US. The ‘extremely knowledgeable, highly practical and prepared’ Kieran Bowe also co-heads the team.