Camilla Thornton > Russell-Cooke LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Russell-Cooke LLP Offices
8 BEDFORD ROW
- Go to...
Partner specialising in family law, family mediation and collaborative lawyer; in particular, specialises in financial settlements for mid to high-net-worth clients on divorce and separation, pre and post-nuptial agreements.
Qualified as a solicitor in 1991; joined Russell-Cooke in 1996; partner 1998. Set up Russell-Cooke’s central London family department in 2006.
Presdales School; Haileybury College; Reading University (1988 LLB Hons); Guildford Law School.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Public sector > Education: individuals
- Human resources > Employment: senior executives
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Real estate > Commercial property: retail
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing: tenant
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Real estate > Planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Human resources > Immigration