Peter Nicholson > Russell-Cooke LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Russell-Cooke LLP Offices
8 BEDFORD ROW
- Go to...
Peter’s practice has developed across two key sectors: firstly, office and industrial investment and, secondly, hotels, entertainment and leisure.
He acts for a variety of funds, entrepreneurs and investment companies in relation to the acquisition of assets in and out of central London. His burgeoning hotel practice represents investors, owner-occupiers and financiers involved in branded and independent hotels all over the country. He has significant retail experience including acting for various national and international retailers in taking new lettings and pre-lets, exchange and/or completion of many of which was time-critical. He has also acted on several large-scale, high profile corporate and tax restructuring projects.
Peter trained at Russell-Cooke, qualifying as a solicitor in 2008. He subsequently gained experience in other city firms, including a large multi-disciplinary practice, before re-joining Russell-Cooke in 2016.
Member of the Investment Property Forum; Member of REVO
University of Birmingham, LLB (2005); College of Law, LPC (2006)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Public sector > Education: individuals
- Human resources > Employment: senior executives
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Real estate > Commercial property: retail
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing: tenant
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Real estate > Planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Human resources > Immigration