Stephen Clarke > Russell-Cooke LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Russell-Cooke LLP Offices
8 BEDFORD ROW
- Go to...
Stephen is a partner in the real estate team. He undertakes a broad range of real estate work acting for tenants, landlords, developers and property users.
He has extensive experience relating to the negotiation of business leases and rent review. Other areas of expertise include planning agreements, commercial and residential development and enfranchisement. He has worked extensively on mixed use developments.
Stephen has written articles on real estate fraud in relation to the registration of land and on the definition of a house for the purposes of leasehold enfranchisement. He has conducted internal and client seminars on a wide range of topics.
Trained Russell-Cooke, Potter & Chapman; qualified 1974; partner 1977.
South London Law Society; Commercial Real Estate Legal Association (CRELA)
University of Sussex (1970 BA; 1971 LLB).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Public sector > Education: individuals
- Human resources > Employment: senior executives
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Real estate > Commercial property: retail
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing: tenant
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Real estate > Planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Human resources > Immigration