Howard Swindall > Russell-Cooke LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Russell-Cooke LLP Offices
2 PUTNEY HILL
- Go to...
Howard is a consultant in the real estate team.
Howard advises private, public, commercial, charity and not-for-profit clients on all aspects of property development, investment, business leases and occupational matters.
Development schemes where Howard has advised clients have included regeneration of ‘brown-field’ sites, mixed–use schemes with bespoke structures to mitigate residential enfranchisement, joint-ventures, overage agreements, government/public sector grants and complex SDLT issues.
Howard qualified in 1980 and joined Russell-Cooke as a partner in 2005 after 19 years as a partner at an international law firm in the city.
Member of Commercial Real Estate Legal Association (CRELA)
Studied law at the College of Law
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Public sector > Education: individuals
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Employment > Immigration
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Employment > Senior executives
- Real estate > Social housing: tenant
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Smaller Deals, £10m-£100m
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Real estate > Planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport