Rebecca Fisher > Russell-Cooke LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Russell-Cooke LLP Offices
2 PUTNEY HILL
- Go to...
Partner specialising in private client law. Areas of expertise include advising clients on the tax and trust implications of family breakdown, advising both business owners and multi-generational family businesses on succession planning and asset protection, administration of multi-jurisdictional high value complex estates, trust creation, administration of trusts and wills.
Trained asb law; qualified 2005; assistant solicitor Pemberton Greenish 2006-07; senior associate, deputy head of private client Morrisons Solicitors 2007-13; partner Russell-Cooke LLP 2013 to date. Director Russell-Cooke Trust Company.
Publications of note: The Guardian, FT Adviser, Solicitor’s Journal, New Law Journal, The Global Legal Post (March 2017), BBC Online and The Sunday Telegraph
Contributing author: Lexis PSL Practice Note “Overview of foreign gift and estate tax”
STEP and Affiliate member of Resolution
The Gregg School; University of Southampton (2000 LLB Hons 2:1); The College of Law, Bloomsbury (2002 LPC Commendation).
Art history, food and drink
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Russell-Cooke LLP is highly regarded for its work on complex cross-border tax planning and succession issues, particularly those relating to France. Key clients include entrepreneurs, family businesses, celebrities, senior civil servants as well as politicians, lawyers and judges. Its clients range from the substantially wealthy to longstanding clients and their families. The team has also launched the Russell-Cooke Family Office service that is led by Rebecca Fisher. This provides a range of legal services that are tailored to UHNW and HNW clients in relation to their wealth and succession planning. Dawn Alderson is another name to note. Richard Frimston is now a consultant.
- Leading individuals - London > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Personal tax, trusts and probate - London > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Public sector > Education: individuals
- Human resources > Employment: senior executives
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Real estate > Commercial property: retail
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Social housing: tenant
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Real estate > Planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Human resources > Immigration