Ms Emma Hill > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Ms Emma Hill
Emma joined Roythornes in 2008 and trained with the firm. On qualification, she joined our well-respected Agricultural Property team where her work covers a wide range of matters including complex, high-value sales and purchases involving TUPE elements; secure tenancies and financing arrangements. In addition, she is gaining particular expertise in poultry rearing agreements and poultry FBTs, acting for both landlord and tenant.
She also has a practical working knowledge of Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) issues and how they affect agricultural land and property. She is a Fellow of the Agricultural Law Association.
Roythornes Solicitors has a strong focus on land, property and estates with a nationwide client base consisting of farm businesses and estates. The firm has strong experience in a range of land transactions, ranging from residential and small leasehold arrangements to sustainable energy and agricultural land sales. The team is jointly led by Julie Robinson, Tom Foottit, Simeon Disley, Edd Johnson and Emma Hill. Notable developments included Alan Plummer retiring from private practice and senior associate Claire Hindmarch joining from Wilkin Chapman LLP.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant