Mr Iain Hibbert > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Mr Iain Hibbert
Commercial property; Energy
As an established solicitor in the firm’s Commercial Property team, Iain’s reputation for his expert handling of multi-million, multi-faceted renewable energy projects and commercial property ventures is fast-growing.
He is highly skilled in acting for both developers and landowners on high-value solar and on/offshore wind farms and other renewable projects, placing him in the privileged position of being able to offer a full legal service from project inception, through construction and on to sales of transmission assets.
In addition, he has experience in executing complicated property sales and acquisitions; refinance exercises, and acting for landowners and developers in multi-use development schemes.
He has a firm grasp of all the pressures associated with commercial and financial transactions and is well-placed to offer clients practical and resourceful advice to achieve a quick and successful outcome.
Recent major projects have included:
- a joint venture company sale of a multi-let, mixed-use property in London for in excess of £40m. The principal joint venture shareholder was a global, private investment company with a portfolio of circa £9b. The mixed-use scheme comprised 46,706 sq ft across six buildings and generated an annual rental income in excess of £2.2m;
- project lead on a regional investment company’s instructions to carry out a material refinance exercise that involved a wide-ranging property portfolio with multiple commercial lettings. The value of security was circa £20m with further investment/development funds of approximately £6m;
- project lead on instructions from landowners in relation to a mixed-use, 70-hectare development in Yorkshire involving residential, commercial and retail development, including a cinema, hotels, restaurants, etc.
Based in Spalding, Roythornes Solicitors‘ real estate team is best known for advising landowners and, to a lesser extent, developers engaged in residential, commercial and mixed-use projects in the region. In addition, the firm has notable expertise in landlord and tenant work. Jo Ladds has particular experience of acquisitions and disposals, option agreements and leaseholds. Iain Hibbert specialises in advising clients on all aspects of renewable energy projects.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant