Sam Elkin > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
With a background in accountancy practice and industry, Sam joined Roythomes in 2007 as the financial controller. He is responsible for managing all aspects of the firm’s finances on a day to day basis and also works closely with the Board in shaping the firm’s financial strategy, in such a way that meets overall business objectives. Sam is a fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA) and is also the firm’s compliance officer for finance and administration (COFA).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant