Lizzie Walters > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Corporate and commercial
A Partner in the Corporate and Commercial team Lizzie specialises in corporate restructurings working closely with accountants and advising large farming and commercial clients. Lizzie has a reputation for her personable approach to complex matters and clients appreciate her “continued diligence, attention to detail and commitment to the cause”. Her recent work highlights include the incorporation of a family farming partnership with assets of £30million and advising in the demerger of multi-million pound businesses.
- Company and group restructurings including demergers, share for share exchanges, share buybacks and reclassification of shares
- Group reorganisations including hive-ups and business transfers
- Partnership incorporations
- Share sales and acquisitions
- Asset sales and acquisitions
- Shareholders agreements and Articles of Association
- Joint venture arrangements
- Incorporations and business start-ups
- Commercial contracts
Lizzie is also a Notary Public.
Focusing primarily on agriculture, technology, energy, logistics and construction, Roythornes Solicitors tends to advise regional and multi-national clients on commercial agreements, investments, M&A and restructuring. Martin Jinks handles commercial and corporate matters, including critical outsourcing arrangements and contracts underpinning large-scale automation projects. Julia Seary has a strong track record advising on corporate governance and regulatory compliance, particularly in relation to data privacy. Corporate lawyers Mike Matthews and Lizzie Walters joined the firm’s partner roster in 2019.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant