Jonathan Swan > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Jonathan is operations and IT director and member of the Roythornes board. Jonathan has gained considerable experience in the 20 plus years he has worked in IT and operational management within law firms such as Browne Jacobson, Hammonds, Bermans, Nabarros as well as British Coal Legal Department. In addition to working within law firms Jonathan also spent time in market planning and product management roles for LexisNexis and VisualFiles, key suppliers to the professional services industry. Jonathan has an MBA and gained a distinction in his final dissertation on the business value of IT within modern law firms. Jonathan is an active member of the LexisNexis VisualFiles Product Advisory Board, Legal IT Innovators Group (LITIG), Chairman of the VisualFiles Users Group and is also a Certified Lexcel Consultant.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant