Paul Osborne > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Property development, commercial property
Paul advises our developer and land-owner clients as they struggle to meet the increasingly demanding requirement for delivering environmental, social and economic sustainability. With a firm grasp of the political pressures governing housing development, Paul is well placed to offer clients strategic solutions and hence he is often added to their team of advisers from the inception of any project. He negotiates and advises on securing land for re-development, especially sensitive sites, securing planning permission, collaboration/consortium agreements, option agreements and site assembly.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant