Jo Ladds > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Property development, renewable energy, commercial property
Jo specialises in commercial property law with particular expertise in advising our developer clients on the acquisition and disposal of development and commercial land, landowner consortium agreements for the acquisition or disposal of land, option agreements and commercial leaseholds. In addition to development work, Jo is a member of our well-respected renewable energy team, advising landowners on a range of issues relating to the installation and management of projects. In particular, she has been involved in many of the Uk’s large scale solar installations.
Based in Spalding, Roythornes Solicitors‘ real estate team is best known for advising landowners and, to a lesser extent, developers engaged in residential, commercial and mixed-use projects in the region. In addition, the firm has notable expertise in landlord and tenant work. Jo Ladds has particular experience of acquisitions and disposals, option agreements and leaseholds. Iain Hibbert specialises in advising clients on all aspects of renewable energy projects.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant