Martin Jinks > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Corporate and commercial, food
Martin is a corporate and commercial lawyer with significant experience in a wide range of transactional and non-transactional work. Martin brings a highly practical and commercially focused approach to his clients’ problems. Having previously worked as sole in-house counsel for a leading materials handling systems integrator Martin has a particular expertise in the contractual issues involved in outsourcing services and the implementation of large-scale automation projects.
Focusing primarily on agriculture, technology, energy, logistics and construction, Roythornes Solicitors tends to advise regional and multi-national clients on commercial agreements, investments, M&A and restructuring. Martin Jinks handles commercial and corporate matters, including critical outsourcing arrangements and contracts underpinning large-scale automation projects. Julia Seary has a strong track record advising on corporate governance and regulatory compliance, particularly in relation to data privacy. Corporate lawyers Mike Matthews and Lizzie Walters joined the firm’s partner roster in 2019.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant