Mr Nick Ingrey > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Mr Nick Ingrey
Family, agricultural property
Nick has vast experience in relation to high value financial claims arising out of the breakdown of a marriage, with particular reference to fanning cases – those involving the division of agricultural assets. His client base is wide and varied, ranging from significant farmers/land owners, and successful business men/women. Despite being predominantly based in Spalding, Nick’s client base comes from London, Kent, East Sussex, Devon, Bedfordshire, Leicestershire, Oakham, Nottinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire. The majority of Nick’s clients are reputation-based referrals. In addition to his financial remedy work, Nick has considerable experience in complex and substantial Inheritance Act Claims. Nick joined the firm in 1975 and has built up a very good reputation in his field. Indeed, it is believed Nick is one of the major players in Lincolnshire, and, perhaps, beyond. Nick is a member of the firm’s management board.
Roythornes Solicitors specialises in advising clients on agricultural-related matters. The family law team frequently handles high-value cases involving farming assets and businesses. The team handles both matrimonial cases and Children Act proceedings. Nick Ingrey, who leads the team, is ‘an outstanding communicator‘.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant