Sarah Whitehurst > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Dealing with a wide range of contentious matters with a special interest in property litigation, Sarah focuses on landlord and tenant (residential, commercial and agricultural tenancies acting for both landlord and tenant), agricultural disputes (including Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 matters), adverse possession, TOLATA claims, possession claims against travellers, restrictive covenant and easement issues including injunctions.
Sarah’s specialisms also include contentious probate claims (including IPFDA claims) and professional negligence claims. In addition, she also deals with partnership and contract disputes and insolvency matters.
Fellow of Agricultural Law Association
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant