Fiona Yorath > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Fiona joined Roythornes as a paralegal in September 2013, having graduated in French and Russian from Bristol University in 2008 before going on to complete her Graduate Diploma in Law and LPC at the College of Law, London to obtain her LLB.
As part of her training with Roythornes Fiona spent time in our Property Litigation and Agricultural Property teams; and worked on both contentious and non-contentious matters in the Private Client team. She was admitted as a solicitor into our Private Client team in March 2016.
In addition to her work in will drafting, Lasting Powers of Attorney, estate administration and tax planning, Fiona has also worked on contentious matters involving the Court of Protection. She continues to develop her skills and knowledge in the agricultural sector through Roythornes Agri-Academy.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant