Emily Wright > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Corporate and Commercial
Emily has a BA (Hons) Combined Honours degree in English Literature and Management from the University of Newcastle. After graduating, she completed her GDL at the University of Law and her LPC at BPP University Law School, Cambridge.
During her time abroad, Emily studied at the Qasid Arabic Institute, one of the leading centres in the Middle East for Arabic language learning. She also worked as an international intern at Azmi & Associates, a top law firm in Malaysia, where she gained valuable experience in general corporate matters, as well as in mergers and acquisitions.
In 2018, Emily took up the first seat of her training contract with Roythornes in the Corporate and Commercial team, having already spent time within that department as a paralegal. For her second placement, she joined Andrew Czajka’s busy Property team. Having now completed her third seat in Litigation, she has moved to the Company Commercial department working alongside Julia Seary.
She is a committee member of Roythornes’ Events team and Peterborough Young Professionals.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant