Emily Wilson > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
In 2015, Emily graduated from Loughborough University with a first class degree in politics and international relations. From there she moved on to the University of Bristol where she completed an MA in law.
Before embarking on her training contract with Roythornes, Emily spent a few months working in the firm’s Litigation team as a paralegal. She took up the first seat of her training programme in the same department assisting with employment disputes, property litigation, contentious probate and professional negligence matters. Moving to the Corporate and Commercial team for her second placement, she has further developed her legal skills within the business sector. She has completed her training and qualified into the Commercial Property team, working alongside Edd Johnson.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant