Mark Towey > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Mark studied law at Leeds University and completed his LPC at Nottingham Law School. He trained with the firm and qualified into Agricultural Property in 2015.
His core work includes land and property sales and acquisitions; commercial leases (acting on behalf of landlords and tenants); and refinancing exercises. As part of a small group of experts within the Agricultural team who specialise in poultry sector work, Mark is also perfectly at ease with complex farm business tenancies and poultry rearing agreements.
He is fast gaining a reputation amongst his regular clients for the efficient and diplomatic way in which he conducts their business.
Some of his recent projects have included:
- acting for a tenant on the grant of a farm business tenancy of an intensive poultry rearing unit which included obligations on the landlord to secure satisfactory planning consent for the site and construct the holding in accordance with the tenant’s specification;
- acting for the seller in a time-critical disposal of a factory processing plant;
- acting for a landed estate in the management of their property affairs including attending to first registrations and various sales with the benefit of planning permissions.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant