Joanne Sinclair > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Corporate and Commercial
Educated locally, Joanne went on to study for her law degree at King’s College, London; she graduated with a First in 2012. Inspired by city life, she stayed in the capital to carry out her training with leading city law firm, Allen & Overy.
Joanne qualified in 2016 with the same practice, and gained considerable experience working on large cross-border merger and acquisition transactions, joint ventures and restructures. She also became highly skilled working within the corporate commercial legal team of a global pharmaceutical and consumer health-care company.
In 2018, Joanne felt the time was right to move back to her roots, which is when she joined the Company Commercial team at Roythornes.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant