Alex Murray > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Alex joined Roythornes in April 2020, having previously trained and gained experience at another Lincolnshire law firm. Alex qualified as a solicitor in December 2017.
After graduating from Nottingham Trent University in 2014 with a First Class Honours degree in Law, he went on to study the Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School gaining a distinction. Always living local to Spalding, he attended the local Grammar School, whilst his family have historically farmed locally within the Fens.
With a reputation for developing long standing working relationships with clients and professionals alike, he acts mainly for landowners and tenant farmers, dealing with sales and purchases, overage arrangements and re-financing. In addition, he advises on on-shore easements connected to off-shore windfarm projects.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant