Lisa Millington > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Lisa joined the firm as a paralegal in January 2011 after spending five years teaching A level Law and Government and Politics at Boston College. She started her training contract in September 2011 and qualified into the Private Client team in May 2013.
In addition to running her own caseload of wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, estate administration and trust matters, Lisa also works alongside Jarred Wright, assisting with high net worth trust, tax planning and agricultural matters. She also advises clients on planning for care home fees and asset protection. Lisa continues to develop her skills within the agricultural sector through the Roythornes Agri-Academy.
Lisa works closely with Age UK in Boston and South Holland and is trusted and respected by all of her clients for her approachable manner and ability to deliver comprehensive legal advice in a way clients understand and feel comfortable with.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant