Claire Biggadike > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Claire joined the Personal Injury department in 2006 where she worked for seven years as a departmental paralegal. She currently works as a solicitor within the Estates team in a similar role preparing contract documentation and assisting with completions.
Claire obtained LLB in 2004 from Lincoln University and completed the LPC part-time in 2013 from Nottingham Trent University, receiving a commendation for her work.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant