Oliver Palmer > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Commercial Property, Property Development
Oliver graduated from Durham University in 2016 and completed the GDL, LPC and Masters of Law at BPP Law School in Birmingham. Prior to moving to Roythornes, he qualified as a solicitor in 2020 at an International law firm having gained experience in the Property, Banking and Regulatory sectors.
Oliver forms part of the real estate team at our Birmingham office, where he acts on a variety of property transactions, with a particular focus on commercial and residential development work, assisting developers, house builders, registered providers and landowners on a variety of property work.
He has previously acted for large service providers with the asset management of the real estate portfolios as well as assisting on numerous real estate finance transactions for large, commercial lenders.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant