Kate Parry > Roythornes Solicitors > Spalding, England > Lawyer Profile
Roythornes Solicitors Offices
- Go to...
Kate graduated from Swansea University in 2017 and completed the LPC and Masters of Law at the University of Law in Birmingham. Prior to moving to Roythornes, she qualified as a solicitor in 2020 at a Midlands law firm having gained experience in the Property, Corporate, Dispute Resolution and Charity and Not-for-Profit sectors.
Kate forms part of the real estate team at our Birmingham office. Acting in a variety of property transactions but with a particular focus on residential development work, Kate assists developers, house builders, registered providers and landowners in various aspects of property work.
She also has experience in general commercial property work and can advises landlords, tenants, vendors and purchasers on property issues.
Kate similarly assists our Company Commercial team with various construction matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant